Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm really leaving the city that never sleeps

Painting and packing... I'm covered in blotches of white. My hair, my hands, my legs. I knew I was leaving but it is never as real as a freshly coated white walls. My winter clothes sit in trash bags waiting to be sent to storage. Piles of books and papers wait to be sorted.

My going away party is tonight and I'm making progress but still dragging my feet. I don't know if I will ever be completely ready to leave the city behind. But sometimes you need to take a chance that something bigger and brighter lies ahead.

2 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck in LA fmw

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Felicia......didnt know if u caught my e-mail?......this is Shawn (from Pride and Glory) the guy that leads all the fans out of the stadium)lol......how funny the timing of that picture AND your lving NYC??......wow who knew THATS freky.....no wonder why I told Amy to snap that smile!!!
pgacalling2005@yahoo.com
Shawn Michael Macola

 

Post a Comment

<< Home