Sunday, February 05, 2006

Resevoir

I hate working out... but I love being thin. But not in the way most women like being thin, to fit into cloths or to compete with the outrages expectations set be movie stars and magazine models. I love the way my body works and how you can see each muscle pulse as you glide down the street. I like to feel that I am not gorging myself with to much food or starving myself either.

And in order to do that, I have pretty much have to face the reality of the need to exercise. I walk ALOT so normally that covers at least a small portion of exercise. But now after the holidays, when I admittedly ate way to many oatmeal raisin cookies and slices of apple stroudel, I need to step it up a bit and actually go running. This is my favorite spot.



The Central Park Resevoir. There is a cool breeze blowing of the water and a spectacular view. Trust me, it's alot easier to get my tired, over-worked self off the couch knowing that I will be torturing myself at one of New York's treasures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home