Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ludacris

Fact: I may be taller than Chris Bridges, aka Ludacris.

The past few days I have been owrking with Chris on SVU and i am pleasantly surprised by how professional and talented he is. Not exactly a devoted fan, I have heard most of Chris's music out at clubs or on the radio. Lyrically, Ludacris consistantly produces solid and memorable work. And I would argue the same about his newly formulated acting career.

When I heard that the rapper turned actor was bringing his entourage, I was worries that it would be distracting to him or disruptive to set. (As a general rule, few actors bring their "crew" to work. Maybe a visitor or two but nothing imposing). Chris's crew had their own half of an actor's trailer. But, I am telling you... flat out great guys. I never had a problem or complaint from any of Ludacris's people. They had a really laid back vibe while maintaining and "all business" attitude.

Chris is bold with a tough demenour. His talent makes him larger than life. Which is why I was so surprised to stand next to him, shoulder to shoulder, and realize that if I wasn't wearing these heavy work boots, nor was he in Timbs (wardrobe), I may still be slightly taller than him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home