Friday, July 30, 2004

Scribbled Scrabble

The worst part about board games is that they are ALWAYS missing pieces. Yesterday, my roommate borrowed to Scrabble game form the dorm that she works in and there were NO pieces. With no money and a strong determination to play, Ali cut out cardboard pieces from a twelve pack of beer and made the allotted letters necessary for game play. Her handwork and paper cuts resulted surprisingly well. The fan didn't blow away the pieces and five of us sat around the board for a few hours and played a steady and admirable game. I took a picture at the end of our game play, which I can't post till later because the port for my camera is at my parents house in Jersey. I hope to start posting a lot more pictures once I get that bad boy back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home