Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Benny's Burrito

I went to Benny's Burritos (A and 5thish) today for lunch. I walked by there yesterday on my way to Two Boots Pizza(I was in the mood for a Mr. Pink) and saw that they have a seven dollar lunch special with soup and a soda. I knew that the place had "the best" burritos because the guy that lives next door to my grandparents (in no-wheres-ville NH) has a son who raves about them every time I see him. I chose not to go the burrito route. Chicken enchilladas with green sauce, black beans, and a whole wheat pita was my choice and a tasty one at that. I never understood how to order Mexican. I tend not to stray far from the soft shell taco or a plain burrito. Therefore, I have no authority in the subject. But, I can tell you it was really good and for seven dollars, I had a full meal and it took me all day to walk it off. Benny's even let you upgrade the soda to a Margarita for an additional 2.50. Lunch and booze for under 10 bucks. WAHOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home