Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The final curtain...

Last night was the Next wrap party. In the usual wrap party fashion, I put on a flowing little number and made an effort to look elegant for just one evening.

When a job is over, it is strange to think that you may never see these people again. As you wonder about the room drink in hand, you meet wifes and husbands and see small glimpses into the alternate lives that your co-workers lead... just in time to say goodbye or if your lucky see you on the next movie.

The party was at the Social Hollwood on Sunset and the turn out was less than expected. With 6 different rooms, there were people that I saw at the beginning of the night and then they dissappeared into the crowd. But I wasn't exactly looking for them. I was to busy sipping white wine and shaken my skirt on the dance floor.

To the cast and crew of Next...it was fun. See you on the next one if we're so lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home