Wednesday, September 01, 2004

This Land is My Land

JibJab always comes up with clever cartoons that are funny and "right on". My dad showed me this cartoon that was emailed to him by a friend. It features Bush and Kerry and the tune that we all sang in third grade "This land is your land, this land is my land..." The tune to which, has been stuck in my head since I saw the cartoon three days ago. See for yourself. Highlights include Bush slaughtering the spelling to my home state, Kerry dressed as a "weiner", Bush riding an atomic bomb (and surprisingly not falling off of it), and Kerry repeatedly bragging about his purple heart. I think that this cartoon is the presidential race in a nut shell. Great Job, Jib Jab! You should also check out their blog, the JibJab Times. I love their work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home