Wednesday, December 07, 2005

lost and found

While typing up an email or two, I realized that I may have lost my touch. My passion for writting is as strong as ever but the last thing I applied it to was Lukas Haas's lunch order. For the past year I have been working in film and television. I did get the job at Law and Order. I worked there for three months before getting a job a show for the Style network called the Look for Less with Yoanna House.

Since then I continue to climb the production ladder. I have met great actors and worked with directors whom I admire.

But today am overjoyed to be using online in my home. For the past year, I have been fighting with my old Dell laptop that had the personality and fuctioning capacity of a old man with the flu. Which actually may have been the problem. Viruses. Viruses ate away my computer and age made it harder to heal with every infection.

It's hard to believe that for almost a year, I was cut off from my established digital world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home