Monday, December 27, 2004

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I am a guilty member of popular culture this year. Why? because most American adults and rich kids.... I wanted and received an ipod for Christmas. And I must say I am in love. My silver mini fits in my back pocket and looks so sleak and futuristic that I am afraid to touch it. Silver wasn't my first choice of colors but I think it is the most vesitile. It matches every thing and looks classier than hot pink. The big thing this year was the ipod mini colors. I heard on the news that the ipod was the big gift this year and it was hard to get what you wanted. (i.e if you wanted a certain color you would most definately end up with silver after spending a few weeks looking for blue). But, I am happy with silver.

I have friends with ipods and I used to laugh at their cultish addiction to a stupid music player. But, New York demands convince and it is mighty convenient to be able to fit 100 CD's on a device smaller than my cell phone. At this moment I am uploading my collection of Beatles, The Shins, Interpol, Bec, The White Stripes and other classic and alternative rock music into my newly found necessity for life: my ipod. Speaking of which, I have to change the cd. So Merry Christmas to you and yours! and I hope that the new year brings us all the best of luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home