Friday, September 10, 2004

First Week

I hate first weeks. I am a stubborn creature who is adaptable but hates change. This week I started a new internship, a new job at the Monkey Royal, and my last academic course load before I become a college graduate this December. What did all these firsts amount to? Tears, mostly. Overload. Does not compute. Johnny five is alive, but can't understand this alien planet.

My roommate got a dog and her boyfriend is her on a surprise visit from Ohio. Nothing is the same. Even Bella has gone mad. She decided to get all tudy on me. I think she is shedding her quills, basically hedgey p.m.s. but more painful. At least, it is for me. On the worst of my worst days, I came home picked her up and tried to feed her and let her stretch her legs. I think it was the same day that my roomate brought him home. To make this story short, Bella bit my face. Her teeth grabbed on to my lip and pushed all the way through, breaking skin on both sides. I probably could have put a ring through it and called it a day. But, I have had enough change and I like my face the way it is.

Moral of the story: I can't wait until I can recognize my life again. Or at least until the floor stops spinning. We will see what happens during week two. I have nothing else to report. I have to gain perspective on this whirlwind that I call a life. But soon, I will have found solid ground. Keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home