Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Censorship by server

So the computer system at my work decided that my occasional blogging was unproductive and has hence blocked this site from their server. Not knowing this for a day or so, I lost about four or five posts to the great graveyard that they call cyberspace. To give you a run down of those post: I gave mention to Brittany and her getting married to a baby daddy in the house of some random tailor. Most interesting mention in the story, I read that at 1 am the wedding party all walked out of the tailors home wearing velour suits. Pink for the ladies and white for the Pimps. Which by the way, actually said 'pimp' on them. It like white trash meets Hollywood wedding. Or maybe its just trash. That's enough space on Brittany.

I also congratulated Frasier for its stunning sweep at the Oscars. Against Friends and Sex in the City, all three shows in their final seasons, Frasier and its actors walked away with at least three awards in the major competitive categories (ie best actor and supporting in a comedy series).

Also Jon Stuart won two awards for the Daily Show on Comedy Central. Maybe it is because Jon has a way of making politics interesting. I find that I retain all the Bin Laden jib jab that I hear on the show ten times fast than I do reading the Times. And the writing IS impeccable. Congrats on your Oscar JON. More top news, Skeet Davis died. Her song End of the World won my heart (more like wrenched my soul) on the Girl Interrupted soundtrack.

That’s the run down... I'll try to keep you posted. As in actually posted and not blocked blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home