Monday, September 20, 2004

Stilettos

Dress up any outfit, including jeans and a zip up sweater. Today I opted for the fancy foot wear because I needed to look nice enough for my internship but I wanted to be comfy for my maybe maybe-not date after woods. Anyway, the six avenue walk was not as bad as I thought it would be. I never thought I would be a stilettos-during-the-day kind of gal because I walk A LOT. But, the subway is a different story. You know how sometimes the train starts just as your about to sit down? Well, as my luck would have it, the force of the subway threw my some what strong ankles into a frenzy and I went flying on to the lap of a fellow rider. I felt like I was in a scene from a bad movie. I was about as graceful as a donkey and felt like one too. We will give the shoes a try. I'm sure I will see more embarrassment in the hours to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home