Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Handmade leather bags

Joseph Hanna on Greenwich Ave at 10th street. The unique colors and foldings of leather make this store a must visit, must purchase. All of the bags are made in the store. You can custom order any bag in another color, with or without a pocket, or any other imaginable desire. I bought two bags and both were personally engraved with my name at no charge. The store also offered an open invitation to polish my bags every month as part of my initial cost. The craftmenship and upkeep of each piece was important to this small leather store. The leather is soft and the hand craftmanship makes each piece worth the every penny. Not that i really have the pennies to spend. I am almost at my shopping limit. Which is why I am glad that I chose the more classic, though energetic, pieces.

Standing in the store overwhelmed by the smell of brand-new leather, I stood scrolling the possibilities of what I could wear either purse with. And the result is that both seem to go with almost everything that I wear. With my fall line almost complete, I hope that these bags prove as the center pieces that I expect them to be.

Click here to see more of Joseph Hanna'sHand bags

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home